April 30, 2017

#WeWriWa Cargon: Honor and Privilege #fantasy #scifi #postapocalyptic

It's the weekend, that time when I join WeWriWa in sharing 8-10 sentences. Honor & Privilege releases on Tuesday! I'm so excited. Here's a little more from Adam's POV.

Adam waited for his mother just outside the hall. She tended the boards, her nightly chore. One day it would be his charge. He'd played only two games of Cargon. Relatively new to his position as Second and heir, those two decisive victories had prevented more challenges.
The doors opened as his mother stepped out. Past her, he saw a servant kneeling by the Cargon board.
“Adam, you didn't have to wait for me.”
“I – Would you excuse me a moment?” he asked, slipping around her and through the still open door to the hall.

Pre-order Honor & Privilege on AmazonBarnes and NobleKobo or through iTunes. I also have a Thunderclap campaign that you can sign up for to spread the word on this release.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, they meet again. I don't think Adam's mother will care for the meeting though. All the best with this release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting story going on here, really enjoying it. As an Admin, don't see the linkback to the WeWriWa page. Can you please add that? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah! How did that happen twice? Fixed and double checked for next week. Yeesh. *blush*

      Delete
  3. Something is going on and he will take charge. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling I know who the servant is ... Congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, this is the other side of Eve's play.

      Delete
  5. Always a fascinating glimpse into your world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm thinking he just discovered the tinkering the girl did last week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm, what is this game, Cargon? Intriguing snippet, Kimmydonn. :-) DO you know about this group on facebook for headtalker support? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404230589891284/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't! I'm in another group for Thunderclaps: https://www.facebook.com/groups/309681422531552/

      Delete
  8. He knows what she did. What is he going to do?

    Congrats on your release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fascinating story. Good luck with the release.

    ReplyDelete